Danby 115 Can Beverage CenterDBC045L1SS
|Product Width||48.01 cm||18.9"|
|Product Depth||55.88 cm||22"|
|Product Height||83.82 cm||33"|
- Excellent mini fridge for extra refrigeration. Perfect for the home office, games room, dorm, restaurant or small business
- Designed with cold in mind. This beverage mini fridge can be set anywhere between 34F and 50F (1C-10C)
- Clean streamlined design with stainless steel door, matching shelf trim and discreet pocket handle
- Large capacity beer and wine chiller. Our 4.5 cu ft capacity stores up to 115 - 12oz beverage cans
- Customize the contents with three adjustable sturdy glass shelves to store different size beverages. The wave storage allows for bottles to be cradled and stacked on the bottom
- Easy access digital thermostat includes through the door display to monitor the temperature
- Reversible door allows for either a left or right hand swing
- Door lock to secure the contents
- Bright white interior LED light
- Strong packaging
12 months parts and labor coverage. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty
We do not recommend using an extension cord.
Our wine cellars and beverage centres are not designed for outside installation. This also includes anywhere that is not temperature controlled. ie. garages, porches, carports, etc.
The temperature range varies based on model. Please consult your owner’s manual or the product page on the website.
Information pertaining to watts and amps can be found on the rating plate located on the back of the unit.
Please refer to your product on www.danby.com.
This will depend on your personal preference and the varietal you are storing. Sweet white wines are best stored between 41°F (5°C) and 46°F (8°C), while dry whites are best stored between 46°F (8°C) and 54°F (12°C). Reds are generally stored at a warmer temperature. Light to medium reds are best stored from 54°F (12°C) to 61°F (16°C) and full bodied reds are best from 63°F (17°C) to 66°F (19°C).
Please consult your owner’s manual. If too many bottles/cans are put in at once or the door has not been closed tightly, the unit will display the “HI” signal in the display panel. This is normal, please wait 5 minutes after you close the door and “HI” will disappear. It is normal that the cabinet shows “HI” or “LO” from time to time. If it occurs frequently or lasts for a long time, you can restart the unit by unplugging it. If the problem occurs once again after restart, please contact customer service.
Double check the temperature is set to your desired temperature.
Yes, this is normal.