Designed for delightful owner support
Danby Health 8.5 cu. ft. Upright FreezerDUFM085A4WDD-T
This modern upright freezer by Danby is ideal for all types of households and decors. The classic design allows it to easily integrate into any setting and the generous 8.2 cubic feet (241 liters) of storage space is ideal. There is plenty of cooling area due to the four handy door shelves and three additional quick-freeze shelving units. The convenient manual-defrosting function makes it easy to maintain and keep ice-free and it also features an internal drip tray. The ultra-modern mechanical thermostat is a breeze to program and monitor. This ultimate freezer also features an intelligent reversible door hinge which allows you to adjust it for either left or tight-handed opening and offers an 24 month warranty. New Danby Health NIST Bundles include a Temperature Monitoring Device which will monitor the temperature of liquid inside of the refrigerator. The NIST thermometers have been calibrated to the ISO 17025:2017 standard and have a +/- 0.25 C variance for precise temperature accuracy.
|Product Width||60.78 cm||23.93"|
|Product Depth||65.23 cm||25.68"|
|Product Height||150.01 cm||59.06"|
|Package Width||65.48 cm||25.78"|
|Package Depth||69.98 cm||27.55"|
|Package Height||157.48 cm||62"|
- 8.5 cu. ft. (241 L) capacity upright freezer
- Temperature Range ( -12°C to -24°C) (10.4°F to -11.2°F).
- E-Star-Energy efficient
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Manual defrost with drip tray
- 3 quick freeze shelves
- 4 door shelves for smaller, frequently used items
- Mechanical thermostat is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Rounded door with integrated door handle provides a modern look
- Reversible door hinge allows for right or left door opening
- 2 adjustable legs for leveling and height flexibility
- 5 foot power cord gives flexibility for installation
- Includes a TMD (Temperature Monitoring Device) NIST Certified Thermometer
24 months parts and labour coverage with in-home service. Installation and/or yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.