Designed for delightful owner support
Danby Health Medical Refrigerator - 1.6 Cubic Foot - WhiteDH016A1W-D
The Danby Health pharmaceutical refrigerator combines innovative technology and proven reliability demanded by medical and clinical facilities. This medical refrigerator is the ideal option for storing temperature-sensitive goods. Cool air is evenly distributed and remains consistent, featuring an internal forced air fan and wire shelves. In addition, the integrated temperature logger measures the internal temperature every 10 minutes and stores the readings. This data is saved in a .csv file and can be extracted via USB at your convenience. Product safety is easily regulated with its high/low alarm, sounding when the temperature rises or falls outside the set range and keyed door lock. Lastly, this unit offers an overall professional appearance with LED lighting and a hospital-grade power cord. New Danby Health NIST Bundles include a Digital Data logging device that will record the liquid temperature inside the refrigerator. The NIST thermometers have been calibrated to the ISO 17025:2017 standard and have a +/- 0.25 C variance for precise temperature accuracy.
|Product Width||44.93 cm||17 11/16"|
|Product Depth||49.21 cm||19 6/16"|
|Product Height||53.02 cm||20 14/16"|
|Package Width||46.04 cm||18 2/16"|
|Package Depth||53.98 cm||21 4/16"|
|Package Height||56.67 cm||22 5/16"|
- Temperature Stability: Engineered to maintain a steady temperature range.
- Internal forced air fan ensures even cooling from top to bottom
- Integrated temperature logger: Tracks refrigerator readings, a simple and definitive solution to accurate temperature monitoring
- High/low alarm: alarm sounds when fridge temperature rises or falls out of set range
- Keyed door lock ensures ultimate temperature control and product safety
- Hospital grade power cord: This unit features a durable hospital grade green dot power cord
- Compact design: Danby Health is made for fitting in. This unit is the perfect counter size for pharmacies, labs, clinics, research centers, beauty counters, senior homes, and medical offices
- Includes Silver Coated Handle
- UL 471 Commercial Approval
- Includes a DDL (Digital Data Logger) NIST Certified Thermometer
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with carry-in service
24 months parts and labor with carry-in service. Installation and yearly maintenance (cleaning) are not covered under warranty.