Are you someone who likes to make things happen and get the job done? Do you have a background in warehousing and distribution? If so, apply now!
We are currently seeking two hardworking Warehouse Clerks to join our team in Tolleson, Arizona.
What’s in it for You:
- Full time permanent position
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week
- An outstanding culture where you are part of the Danby family
- The opportunity to grow your career!
- Discounts on Danby products
- Stage and Scan product according to order and SKU #s
- Complete documentation associated with product status
- Input product status into ERP database system
- Over box product and assign appropriate shipping label
- Inspect product to be loaded with strong attention to detail
- Load/Unload product from trucks and place product in appropriate area
- Lift/carry and push/pull of products weighing up to 50lbs.
- Keep general areas tidy and aisle ways clean and free from cardboard, strapping materials or product
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic and positive team player
- Experience in shipping/receiving
- Experience using an RF scan gun
- 3 or more years’ experience working in a warehouse environment
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull product weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Safety mindset!
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate, proficiency in programs such as, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing.
Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores. Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers