Warehouse Associate – Summer Student,
The Warehouse Associate – Summer Student works in warehouse environment shipping and receiving MicroFridge units and parts. They assist with managing unit and parts inventory as required. The incumbent will also test and perform some minor repair to MicroFridge units. Deliveries, pick-ups and service requests at local Direct Rental colleges and universities will be performed as required.
- Receive in MicroFridge units and parts
- Test MicroFridge units
- Repair MicroFridge units – minor physical repairs only (no refrigeration repairs)
- Scrap MicroFridge units – if units fail test process
- Inventory all repaired units
- Maintain warehouse in neat orderly condition
- Assist occasionally in deliveries, pick-ups and service request.
- Load and unload trailers
- Pick pack and ship MicroFridge parts
- Maintain proper paperwork and records
- The ability to lift/move a 70 lbs. piece of equipment with assistance
- Good communications skills – both written and verbal
- Some knowledge of tools
- Can Do Attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Professional presence
- Team player
The Warehouse Associate – Summer Student works in a Warehouse setting and the temperature is variable depending on seasonal conditions. Some lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling of heavy product weighing 70 lbs. may be required to load and unload various shipments.
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disabilities