We are seeking a motivated individual to work at our Findlay Warehouse on Production Dr. We are looking for someone to join our team full time for our day shift as a Scanner Operator.
- Full time permanent position
- Day shift, Monday to Friday and Saturday as needed, 40 hours per week with opportunity for overtime
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan available
- Opportunity for advancement and career development including tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts and wellness programs
- Paid Time Off policy that starts immediately
- Have career advancement opportunities in our “promote from within” environment
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Staging product by arranging it for scanning according to order
- Verifying that product to be loaded is correct by comparing the load to the order by checking quantities and SKU #s are accurate
- Moving products using a tow motor, clamp truck or cart
- Lifting/carrying products weighing up to 50lbs when a forklift cannot be used
- Adhering to company safety policy and safety compliance regulations
- Other tasks as assigned to you by your manager
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 year experience scanning product in a warehouse environment
- 1 year experience as a forklift operator/clamp
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to pass a drug screen and background check
The Scanner Operator works in a Warehouse setting and the temperature is variable depending on seasonal conditions. This individual spends most of his/her time utilizing the scanner, lifting/carrying, pushing/pulling of heavy products weighting up to 50 lbs. and driving a tow motor. Noise in relation to the Tow Motor is excessive; however, proper hearing protection is provided and should be worn while driving.
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!