Sales Support Specialist,
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your exceptional customer service skills? If you are someone who enjoys working in a call center, team centric environment, this could be the role for you! We are currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Sales Support Specialist to join our team!
This position operates out of our Findlay, Ohio office processing customer orders and returns on a daily basis. Reporting to Tressa, our Sales Support Manager, you’ll be responsible for answering a broad range of questions to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and build strong internal/external customer relationships.
What’s in it for You:
- Full time permanent position
- Day shift, Monday to Friday and Saturday as needed, 40 hours per week with opportunity for overtime
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan available
- Opportunity for advancement and career development including tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- Process customer orders and returns
- Process and negotiate damage allowances and price adjustments
- Answer independent dealer/retail outlet inquires with regards to product specifications, pricing, availability of inventory, status of orders and booking of pick-up or delivery appointments
- Respond to customer email/phone/fax requests for product detail and dealer locations
- Assist the sales and marketing team at trade shows
- Provide support to the retail store by maintaining merchandising and operational standards, operating a point of sale cash register and selling inventory
- File orders, returns, faxes and correspondence from customers
- College or Bachelor’s degree
- One year of work experience in Customer Service or Sales Support
- High level proficiency in MS Word, Excel and data entry
- Strong skills in professional communication, effective listening and rapport building, problem solving, multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficiency in ERP/MRP software is considered an asset
- Appliance industry experience is a definite asset
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability