Bilingual Sales Support Specialist,
This role is an excellent next step towards a Sales career!
Reporting to the Director of Independent Sales, the Bilingual Sales Support Specialist is responsible for answering a broad range of questions to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and build strong internal/external customer relationships.
Whats in it for You:
- Full time permanent position
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- An outstanding culture where you are part of the Danby family
- The opportunity to grow your career!
- Discounts on Danby products
- Process customer orders and returns
- Provide exceptional customer service for both internal & external clients
- Process damage allowance and price adjustments
- Process credit and re-bill transactions as required
- Allocate inventory when product is available; including back orders and consigning orders to ship cost effectively
- Create open order reports and provide reports to sales representatives and key account managers
- Communicate any issues impacting customer satisfaction such as, inventory shortages, customer back orders, difficulties processing orders and delayed shipments with key stakeholders
- Provide administrative support related to the above activities and the broader team
- A university or college degree in business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bilingual in both French and English
- A minimum of two year’s experience in customer service or inside sales
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
- Professional, courteous communication skills
- Problem-solving ability is a must
- Excellent multi-tasking ability and strong attention to detail
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel and data entry skills
*Bonus if you have!
- Call center experience
- Experience with ERP/MRP software
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
· You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
· You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
· You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers