Sales Support Coordinator,
Do you enjoy customer service & sales? Are you looking to kick off your sales career with an organization that values its customers as much as it values its people?
Under the general direction of the Director of National Sales, the Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for processing customer orders and returns. This position will support the National Account Managers with sku set ups, account maintenance, forecasting, presentations, order tracking, as well as interaction with customer account contacts. Some travel to vendors, training and trade shows may also be required.
What’s in it for You?
- 40 hours a week, working with a resourceful, talented and experienced team
- Monday – Friday, looking for an early bird, 7:00 am start time
- Employee discounts on Danby products and over 2,000 vendors across Canada through our WorkPerks program
- An outstanding culture where you are part of the Danby family!
- Discounts on Danby products
- Reviews and processes customer orders in a timely manner
- Provide daily maintenance and follow up of National Accounts
- Price list creation, maintenance and formatting
- Maintenance of internal sales folders
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service acting as a brand ambassador for Danby
- Set up of National Accounts
- Communicate with internal departments and suppliers regarding the availability of product
- Create open order reports and provides status updates to National Account Managers
- Participate in the analysis and forecasting of product requirements for all Accounts
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reporting
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for Sales meetings and Customer Reviews
- Participate in trade shows when required
- High School/GED Equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience
- A minimum of one year’s experience in customer service or sales
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Self-motivation and drive
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written
- Some knowledge of the Appliance industry and a willingness to learn
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
- Experience with ERP software is considered an asset
The Sales Support Coordinator works in an office setting. The individual spends most of his/her time in a seated position. Data entry is required of the individual. Occasional travel is required.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.