Sales and Marketing Support Coordinator,
Are you someone who enjoys wearing multiple hats, coordinating multiple projects and keeping everyone organized? Does this sound like fun to you? If so, apply now!
The Sales and Marketing Support Coordinator assists in implementing Marketing strategies through multiple channels (e.g., print, digital, customer events and trade shows)
Reporting directly to the Director of of US Sales in Foxboro, with close collaboration with Marketing, you will provide support services for all products lines. Developing cross-functional relationships with Category Managers, Marketing Specialists, Sales Directors, Graphic Designers, Communications and Social Media Specialists in the U.S. and Canada.
What’s in it for You?
- The opportunity to impact international growth while you sharpen your skills
- Full time, permanent position
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after 60 days
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- BBQ’s, potlucks and lots of other fun events led by our Culture Committee!
- Act as a liaison to support Sales and Marketing strategies across the business
- Assist in launching and facilitating marketing campaigns and promotions for multiple channels
- Utilize and spearhead usage of point-of-purchase materials, merchandising, sales collateral
- Support our tradeshows, presentations and online brand
- Assist with planning weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings for the Marketing and Sales teams
- Execute brand promotions and marketing initiatives and evaluate performances
- Schedule, track and update our product lines and report on online sales activities
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to plan, deliver and execute projects with excellence
- Brainstorm/experiment with new and creative growth strategies
- Stay current on content marketing industry best practices and implement those findings
- Wear multiple hats, manage multiple projects and remember to have fun!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or its equivalent
- 2+ years of related work experience, particularly in Sales support/general Marketing
- A general understanding of Marketing, Sales and Administrative support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and maintain professionalism
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull product weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to last-minute changes in direction, presentation, and execution
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to offer creative solutions
- Flexibility to travel occasionally across the U.S. and Canada
- Knowledge of the U.S./Canada specialty appliance industry including national and independent sales channel is considered an asset.
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disabilities