Are you looking to grow a career in Sales? Do you have a background in inventory management, transportation and logistics? Then, this is the perfect role for you!
The Crystal Mountain (CM) Sales Coordinator will be responsible for order entry, reporting and tracking of sales across North America. They will act as a communication liaison between dealers, sales reps, warehouse leaders and the Accounts Receivable department. They will help to drive sales in the department and develop rapport with new and existing clients in an effort to maximize sales targets across the business including, Danby seconds, parts inventory and much more!
What you’ll do:
- Communicate with key business partners
- Receives and processes dealers orders
- Answers dealer/sales rep inquiries
- Selling product solutions to increase our business volume by account YoY
- Communicates and follows up with accounts receivable department to ensure payments are made and orders are released
- Acts as a liaison with Shipping and RL Inventory department
- Act as main contact for outside logistics companies to ensure all relevant information is provided
- Communicates cross-border orders to Customs team for adequate paperwork creation
- Work with Purchasing team for creation of POs when internal transfer orders are required
- Pulls inventory reports in Apprise and distributes to prospective buyers and sales reps
- Verify physical inventory matches inventory reports for the purpose of fulfilling orders
- Keeps second sales tracker up to date
- Inventory Management
- Determines the availability of inventory for all Crystal Mountain coolers, parts and seconds shipping locations on a regular basis
- Advises the ops team of any inventory inconsistencies
- Responsible for the reservation of inventory and requests by sales reps
- Follows established pricing protocols
- Completes product and parts orders accurately
- Coordination of shipping
- Run pick tickets for DPL & DPI locations and review data entry aspects of orders
- Create BOLs
- Adjust/cancel pick tickets as required
- Ensure orders ship when required
What we’re looking for:
- College diploma in business administration, sales, customer service or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service or sales including order entry
- Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills related to; the ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners internal and external, professional communication skills, effective listening and problem-solving ability
- Excellent multi-tasking ability, strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with ERP/MRP software is considered an asset
- Bilingualism in French and English is an asset
The Sales Coordinator works in an office setting. The individual spends most of his/her time in a seated position. Data entry is required of the individual on a regular basis.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.