Line Worker (Day Shift),
Do you enjoy hands on, challenging work? Are you looking to gain more experience working in a warehouse?
We are currently seeking hard working Line Workers to join our Reverse Logistics team in Tolleson, Arizona.
What is Reverse Logistics? When a retailer returns our product (as rare as this may be) we bring the product back in house to fix it, clean it and resell it!
Interested in being a part of that process? Apply now!
What’s in it for You:
- Full time permanent position
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week
- Competitive pay at $13/hour
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan available
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- Unpack units and sort accessories to correct storage locations
- Perform test functions on product to verify operations
- Perform physical / visual inspection of the product to verify operations
- Re-box remanufactured product and skid other product for movement to storage location
- Complete documentation associated with product status
- Move product around the warehouse using a pump cart
- Ensure that product is stored with correct stacking heights
- Keep general areas tidy and aisle ways clean and free from cardboard, strapping materials or product
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 1 or more years’ experience working in a warehouse
- Ability to lift/push/pull product up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic and positive team player
- Excellent computer skills
- Interested in learning how to operate forklift/clamp truck
- Experience in shipping/receiving, order picking & reverse logistics is considered an asset
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing.
Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores. Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability