Reverse Logistics – Sales Support Specialist (French Bilingual Preferred),
This is an excellent Customer Service & Sales hybrid role that will have you well positioned for a future Sales career! Reporting to multiple Directors within the organization, this position functions as part of a team focused on order entry and customer service. This individual acts as a communication liaison between dealers, sales reps, warehouse leaders and the Accounts Receivable department. In addition, this individual will drive sales in the Seconds department and will develop a rapport with new and existing clients in an effort to maximize sales targets.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for processing of customer orders and returns
- Responsible for providing customer service to customers and colleagues
- Responsible for the processing of Damage Allowance and Price Adjustments
- Participates in trade shows/meetings
- Responsible for the filing and office maintenance
- Responsible for running and communication of sales reports
- Responsible for inventory accuracy and planning
- Coordination with Reverse Logistics Lead in order to ensure timely shipments for all customers
Knowledge & Education Required:
- A university or college degree in business administration or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- A minimum of one year’s experience in customer service, sales or business development including order entry is required
- Bilingualism in French a strong asset
- Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills related to; the ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners, internal and external, professional communication skills, effective listening and problem-solving ability
- Candidates must also have excellent multi tasking ability, strong attention to detail and be proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Experience with ERP/MRP software is considered an asset
The RL Sales Support Specialist works in an office setting. The individual spends most of his/her time in a seated position. Frequent data entry and phone communication in a call center environment is required of the individual.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 65 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.