Reverse Logistics Lead,
Under the general direction of the Transportation and RL Manager, the Reverse Logistics Leader is responsible for a variety of duties to ensure safe, efficient and accurate processing of incoming and out-going shipments. This includes staging, sorting and loading of returns. This position operates a tow motor, clamp truck or cart to move materials around the warehouse with full adherence to company safety policy and safety compliance regulations under OHSA. The Reverse Logistics Leader is responsible for managing the performance of the Material Handlers, Reverse Logistics Clerks and Refurbishing Techs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises and motivates Material Handlers on an ongoing basis to ensure work flow is kept current and accurate
- Counts returns
- Records data as required
- Sorts incoming product
- Builds clamps
- Perform testing on products
- Focus on warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, or materials management coupled with 1-2 years of experience in a reverse logistics environment in a supervisory capacity or equivalent experience.
- Must have experience operating a Forklift or Clamp Truck
- Must demonstrate strong skills in the areas of managing & developing direct reports, problem solving, meeting multiple deadlines, communicating effectively with internal and external customers and detail management
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to deal with people sensitively and professionally at all times
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook (email) is required
The Reverse Logistics Leader works in a Warehouse setting and the temperature is variable depending on seasonal conditions. There is noise in relation to the Tow Motor; however, proper hearing protection is provided and is optional. Some lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling of heavy product weighing 45- 50lbs may be required to load and unload various shipments.