Reverse Logistics Lead,
Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your leadership skills? Do you have knowledge of reverse logistics in a warehousing capacity?
We are currently seeking a hardworking, motivated Reverse Logistics Lead to join our team in Findlay, Ohio. This is a brand new team and a great opportunity to make your mark in the specialty appliance industry!
Reporting to the Warehouse and Transportation Manager, the Reverse Logistics Lead is responsible for managing a team of 8 Material Handlers and Refurbishing Technicians to ensure safe, efficient and accurate processing of incoming and out-going shipments and returns.
Apply in person at our upcoming Career Fair!
Where: Danby Products Inc. 1800 Production Drive, Findlay, Ohio 45840
When: February 7th & 8th
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
What’s in it for You:
- Full time permanent position
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan available
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- Supervise and motivate Material Handlers to ensure work flow is kept current and accurate
- Check packing slips, record serial numbers & verify quantities to ensure accurate tracking of inventory & returns
- Sort incoming product based on decision tree and process, i.e. scrap, scratch and dent or to remanufacture line
- Perform pretest functions on incoming product to verify operations
- Move product around the warehouse using a pump truck, forklift or clamp truck
- Keep general areas tidy and aisle ways clean and free from cardboard or strapping materials or product
- Ensure that product is stored with correct stacking heights and is within the marked areas
- A College or University degree in business, with a focus on warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, or materials management combined with 5 years of experience in a supervisory capacity or equivalent experience.
- 3 years’ experience operating a Forklift and Clamp Truck
- Strong people management/leadership skills
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull product weighting up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well under pressure in a time sensitive manner
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, ERP databases
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability