Regional Account Manager – Major Midwest Market, Foxboro, MA
Under the direction of the Director of US Sales, the Regional Account Manager is responsible for the generation of revenue through growing business and increasing the sales and profit for a defined customer base within a geographic territory. This individual will drive sales growth through prospecting, following up on marketing campaigns, qualifying accounts, writing proposals and managing all assigned sales activities. The candidate is ideally located in Ohio, Indiana, or Illinois and will work remotely frequently.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the company’s attainment of revenue and profit targets with emphasis on building a strong reputation through superior customer service
- Drive the development of sales programs, product selection and pricing for customers
- Create exceptional customer service by working with the customer service team to certify that customers receive orders on schedule
- Remain current on knowledge of all Danby products and our competitors
- Manage the effective and consistent use of CRM tools to ensure accurate tracking of data
- Create changes to sales processes and procedures based on market conditions and customer feedback
- Maintain knowledgeable of the competitive market to grow on-going key account business and to ensure we are pursuing all avenues of revenue generation
- Develop best practice approaches within the Distributor Network to create new and innovative selling techniques and strategies
- Manage and cultivate accounts not covered by Distributor Networks
- Provide oversight, review and follow up with customers and distributors regarding Intirion proposals, target lists and product pipelines
- Train customers on product specifications and features
- Forecast sales targets and drive business plan execution with an entrepreneurial spirit; take initiative while working independently
- Develop annual budget, accompanied with strategy to ensure all targets are met and exceeded
- Demonstrate a positive and professional demeanor in representing Intirion to customers, prospects, the public and to current and new distribution partners
- Attend trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 – 5 years of direct work experience in a Business-to-Business capacity preferably in the appliance industry
- Experience in Academic/University sales is an asset
- Experience selling to government and military customers is an asset
- Expert in developing long-term opportunities and strategies
- Demonstrated business skills related to budgeting, training, hiring, writing, presentation and selling products/services to clients
- Superior communication and listening skills
- Experience in all aspects of sales, including growth strategies, channel management, account development and business planning
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution and people management skills
- Ability to build and maintain solid lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners and customers
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
Extensive travel is expected of the individual in this position.
Intirion/MicroFridge® is a division of Danby. For over 20 years, we have focused on providing Academic, Hospitality, Healthcare, Government and Office/Industry verticals with innovative and reliable specialty appliances for their small space living environments. MicroFridge® has a proud history of pioneering new technology throughout our industry, being customer centric and treating others with respect and dignity.
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers M/F/Veteran/Disability