Refurbished Sales Coordinator (12 month contract),
Working with the Business Services Manager, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for order entry, reporting and tracking of refurbished products in North America.
Email is this person’s best friend, but they are no stranger to picking up the phone when customers call!
They drive new business and quickly develop customer relationships in an effort to maximize sales!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates with key business partners
- Creates & maintains reports (MS Excel)
- Tracks Inventory
- Ensure timely shipments & customer service for all customers
- University or College degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years in Customer Service/Sales
- Brand builder with strong communications skills (Email, In-Person and Phone)
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook is essential
- Appliance industry experience
- ERP systems knowledge