Quality Assurance Specialist,
Are you quality champion?
Do you have:
continuous improvement panache?
urge to get things done quickly?
Then, we need you to join our team!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of Data
- Oversee the Non Conformance process
- Oversee Inspection & Quarantine
- Quality Management System
- Cross Functional Meetings
- College diploma and/or quality certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Quality role
- Trained on Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Actions
- Experience dealing with global suppliers
- Experience in coordinating and training internal stakeholders
- Able to prioritize tasks and work independently
- High-level Excel skills are required in this role
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.