Reverse Logistics Clerk,
The Reverse Logistics Clerk is responsible for the accurate processing of all data pertaining to reverse logistics within the United States. The clerk will assist in generating management reports with specific key metrics on a weekly basis.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintenance and document control of production control documents used to manage all remanufacturing activities.
- Generation of and closure of production work orders used to track outside partner services for remanufacturing.
- Coordination of product warehouse transfers from Danby to service partners.
- Assist in product sales for remanufactured products or “as-is” return clearance bids.
- Accurate order entry of all remanufacturing sales orders.
- Generate of remanufactured and “as-is” sales activity reports.
- Report on in-process and remanufactured inventory.
- Generation of pro forma invoices for outbound remanufactured sales orders.
- Accurate set up of new customers within the Apprise data base system
- General office support for other warehousing activities
- Strong Written English skills
- Understanding of logistical process and general inventory control principles
- Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills in order to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners both internal and external
- Must possess professional communication skills
- Must possess the ability to type 50 words per minute
- Knowledge of reverse logistics and remanufacturing would be an asset
- Knowledge of Apprise would be an asset
- Traffic or customs experience would be an asset
- Excellent multi-tasking ability, organization, attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Fluency with MS Word and Excel is required
- Experience with ERP/MRP software is an asset
- Ability to travel on occasion
The Reverse Logistics Clerk works in at a cubicle within the office. This individual spends most of his/her time in a seated position. The temperature in the office is variable depending on seasonal conditions.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 65 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability