Process Engineering Manager,
Are you a guru of 5S, Kaizen, or other continuous improvement methodologies?
Do you enjoy receiving ideas and feedback from employees on any given day?
Under the VP Operations, the Process Engineering Manager is responsible for providing technical expertise in processes and equipment needed to meet assembly and product return processing timelines. The Process Engineering Manager has a large focus on waste reduction, process improvement and operating procedure development.
- Plan assembly introductions for cost and time
- Manage annual budgets for product return processing and product assembly
- Manage assembly, returns and technical staff
- Plan work force utilization, space requirements, work flow, and design layout of equipment / work space for maximum efficiency
- Address process concerns in product developments
- Utilize software to develop facility layout drawings of production and support areas
- Analyze specific processes & problems through the development of cost effective methods based on Lean, 5S, Kaizen principles
- Analyze existing process control systems, determine their effectiveness, and drive to improve systems, quality & safety leading to measurable results
- A college or university degree in Manufacturing Engineering
- 5-8 years direct experience in the manufacturing methodologies of home comfort appliances
- Ability to converse and collaborate with multiple departments spanning multiple disciplines
- High motivation, are capable of multi-tasking, and able to work with minimal supervision
Bonus Points for:
- NetSuite experience
- Formally trained in Six Sigma, Kaizen and Lean manufacturing