We are looking for a fun, talented, and creative Photographer/Videographer to join our Marketing team!
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a growing Canadian company! The Videographer/Photographer will plan, shoot, edit, and produce photos and videos for e-commerce, social media, marketing materials and advertising. We are looking for someone that has a passion for media production with a willingness learn.
- Plan, story board, shoot, edit and post product/lifestyle photography and videos
- Capture and create instructional and testing videos
- Retouch/edit all photos, and add visual effects and graphics to videos
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Category teams to create compelling content for our website, emails, social channels, and ads
- Transmit photos, videos, and data on a daily basis for display on websites, 3rd party sites, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, etc. using a social media influencer mindset.
- Communicate within the Marketing team and with other teams about asset requests, timelines, and progress.
- A University Degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Photography, Video Production, Creative Media, or related field is required
- A strong portfolio showing creativity and visual talent
- 4+ years’ experience in photography/videography (in-house or freelance)
- Strong proficiency in editing for photography and video in either; After Effects, Capture One, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Canva…,
- Solid experience working with both daylight and studio lighting
- Strong retouching skills
- Have good technical knowledge of all camera, lighting, and audio equipment, including maintenance.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to last-minute changes in direction, design, and project execution.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google Drive Suite (Docs, Sheets, and Slides).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with other teams to understand their goals and come up with creative ideas and solutions
- Ability to lift/push/pull products weighing up to 50 lbs.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.