Under the general direction of the Parts & Retail Store Manager, the Parts Clerk is responsible for accurately packing and shipping of parts, entering data into the computer and corresponding with external and internal customers.
What does a Parts Clerk do?
- Picks the correct part and quantity of parts for the parts order
- Reviews orders received from pickers to ensure quantity and accuracy
- Labels all outgoing service parts
- Ensures accuracy of shipment so the location matches the data entered
- Receives part shipments ordered by the Parts Manager
- Receives all returns on a daily basis
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Computer proficiency is required (Data entry, Email, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience considered an asset.
The Parts Store Clerk works in the parts department of the warehouse and is required to do some lifting, bending and reaching on a daily basis. Some exposure to extreme temperatures and noise will occur.
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability