Under the general direction of the Parts and Retail , the Parts Store Clerk is responsible for the prompt and accurate receiving, picking, packing and shipping of parts. This individual(s) is also responsible for parts returns to the parts department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for parts picking
- Responsible for customer service in our Outlet Store
- Responsible for parts shipments
- Responsible for receiving of part shipments
- Responsible for housekeeping in the parts department
- Responsible for returns to the parts department
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 2 years experience in a warehouse setting in shipping and receiving
- Experience with retail would be an asset
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) experience considered an asset.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
The Parts Store Clerk works in the parts department of the warehouse and is required to do some lifting, bending and reaching on a daily basis. Some exposure to extreme temperatures and noise.