Parts Business Specialist,
Under the general direction of the Vendor Relations Manager, the Parts Business Specialist will oversee the replacement and manufacturing parts business unit by monitoring revenue and profitability goals and driving key KPI’s of inventory and vendor management activities. This challenging role will be engaged in managing sales strategy, pricing strategy, fulfillment strategy, ecommerce strategy and reviewing demand planning activities adjacent with replenishment planners within the organization. Understanding of product configuration, construction, warranty and quality will be critical to ascertain the most effective strategy for servicing, stocking and managing the lifecycle of parts within the ERP systems.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Business Development & Revenue KPIs for Parts Business
- Develop and maintain sales infrastructure and mechanics
- Develop and maintain pricing model and maintain within ERP system
- Develop revenue and profitability targets for this business segment
- Establish and manage parts lists through all mediums (web, CD, ERP)
- Develop inventory KPI’s including Fill Rate, Back Order, In Stock, Turnover
- Protect integrity of all Master Data related to parts in ERP system
- Maintain a parts “where used” database
- Negotiate parts costs
- Maintain parts costs within ERP systems
- Monitor and report supplier performance
- Completion of a college or university diploma/degree in a business and/or supply chain discipline
- Candidates must demonstrate strong skills in communication, problem solving, managing detail, and multi-tasking
- Must be proficient and experienced in MO suite with particular emphasis on excel and data management
- Experience and education in inventory management, manufacturing, MRP/ ERP systems
- Appliance/ Service industry experience will be considered a strong asset
The Parts Business Specialist works in an office setting. This individual spends most of their time in a seated position.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 65 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.