Do you have the ambition and drive to push yourself and others to a higher standard? Do you belong on a winning and innovative team?
We are looking for someone to work with our Canadian head office, to continue to improve warehouse metrics, service levels and employee satisfaction! If this sounds like you then please apply!
The Operations Manager will lead an important warehousing and reverse logistics hub for our business located in Findlay Ohio. Under the general direction of the Canada based Director of Operations, the Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of product distribution and remanufacturing.
- Support the company’s attainment of volume, revenue and profit targets with emphasis on building a strong reputation through superior customer service
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations & Vice President Operations to develop short and long term strategic plans, including the preparation of annual business plans and budgets
- Provide strong leadership by promoting the mission and values of the organization both internally and externally, as well as oversee the adherence to values and mission by direct reports
- Provide support to direct reports in their management roles; by communicating expectations/plans, coaching their performance, providing opportunities to develop skills and holding them accountable
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data
- Responsible for special projects completion as assigned by Senior Management
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or College diploma in Business, Logistics or Material Management related field, or an appropriate combination of education and practical experience
- Have 5 years’ of direct work experience in a senior management capacity
- Have Minimum 10 years’ working experience in warehousing/distribution with a North American focus
- Have high level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
- Be able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners, and customers.
- Have proven team management and leadership skills to achieve top performance.
- Be able to create realistic schedules and meet deadlines under stress and interruptions.
- Have computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software.
Bonus Points if:
You have experience in the Commercial Appliance industry!
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Travel within divisions and 3PL warehouse locations on a frequent basis will be required.
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability