What is the role?
What will you do?
NetSuite, Administration and Lots of Java-
- Leverage existing NetSuite experience to help setup and improve NetSuite processes, including workflow design and process mapping
- Automate workflow processing, through use of NetSuite workflows and scripts
- Customization of Entity and Transaction forms through new fields, efficient layouts and user friendly documentation
- Assist in data setup and CSV data file loading
- Troubleshoot and remedy any NetSuite system-related business issues
- Configure and distribute standardized role-based NetSuite dashboards tied to workflows
- Update categorized data for better system usability and reporting
- Serve as a key point of contact for system issues between users, vendors and customers
- Assist in EDI implementations, configurations and troubleshooting
- Document customizations and derived procedures and processes
- Provide end-user training on NetSuite
- Participate in requirements gathering, technical development, quality assurance, user acceptance testing, data migration, deployment and monitoring across multiple departments
- Work with users to construct effective business reports for both internal and client reporting purposes
What will you need to succeed?
- Completed post-secondary education in computer science or a related discipline preferred
- 2 years’ experience in NetSuite administration and configuration
- Proficient in NetSuite UI administration and SiteBuilder integration and configuration
- Experience with using forms, fields, custom records and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite
- Experience with scripting within NetSuite SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteBundler
- Basic working knowledge of SQL transact language
- Ability to manipulate, clean and combine data sets
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office products
- Understanding of business processes and the ability to relate our business needs to practical application
- Understanding of product distribution processes and systems
- Superb documentation and training skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Scheduling and project management aptitude
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.