Material Handler (Day Shift),
Are you someone who likes to make things happen and get the job done? Do you have a background in warehousing and distribution? Does unloading trucks and processing incoming and out-going shipments sound like fun to you? If so, apply now!
We are currently seeking hard working Material Handlers to join our Findlay, Ohio warehouse team!
What’s in it for You:
- Full time permanent position
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week
- $14.75/hr. to start with the potential for $16.00/hr. after 1 year
- 13 paid holidays per year
- 3 weeks of PTO time
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan available
- An outstanding culture where you are part of the Danby family!
- The opportunity to grow your career
- Discounts on Danby products
- Stage and load product according to order
- Lift, carry, push and pull products weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Verify that product is loaded correctly by comparing the load to the order by checking quantities and SKU #s
- Move product around the warehouse using a pump truck, forklift or clamp truck
- Unload product from the trailer and place product in appropriate area of the warehouse
- Ensure that product is stored with correct stacking heights
- Keep general areas tidy and aisle ways clean and free from cardboard, strapping materials or product
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license
- 1 or more years’ experience working in a warehouse operating a forklift/clamp truck
- Ability to lift, carry, push and pull product weighing up to 50 lbs.
- A thorough understanding of warehouse processes and procedures
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic and positive team player
- Punctual and dependable
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate with strong skills in mathematics
- Safety mindset!
- Experience using an RF scan gun is considered an asset
- Experience in shipping/receiving, order picking is considered an asset
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing.
Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores. Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability