Material Handler (Day Shift),
We are currently seeking hard working Material Handlers to join our Findlay, Ohio warehouse in our Reverse Logistics department.
What is Reverse Logistics? When a retailer returns our product (as rare as this may be) we bring the product back in house to fix it, clean it and resell it! Does this sound like something you might be interested in?
Apply in person at our upcoming Career Fair!
Where: Danby Products Inc. 1800 Production Drive, Findlay, Ohio 45840
When: February 7th & 8th
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
What’s in it for You:
- Full time permanent position
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week
- Competitive pay at $15/hour for experienced forklift/clamp truck operators
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan available
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- Stage and load product according to order
- Lift, carry, push or pull products weighing up to 50lbs
- Verify that product is loaded correctly by comparing the load to the order by checking quantities and SKU #s
- Move product around the warehouse using a pump truck, forklift or clamp truck
- Unload product from the trailer and place product in appropriate area of the warehouse
- Ensure that product is stored with correct stacking heights
- Keep general areas tidy and aisle ways clean and free from cardboard, strapping materials or product
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 2 or more years’ experience working in a warehouse operating a forklift/clamp truck
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic and positive team player
- Computer literate
- Experience in shipping/receiving, order picking & reverse logistics is considered an asset
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability