Do you have a passion for managing and implementing international marketing strategies? Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will be instrumental in: managing project based initiatives, new product launches, digital and traditional content creation, and marketing research, analysis and reporting. All while closely monitoring trends and international competitors.
If you’re up to this challenge, apply now!
What’s in it for you?
- Full time, permanent position
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after 90 days
- The opportunity to impact international growth while you sharpen your skills
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- BBQ’s, potlucks and lots of other fun events led by our Culture Committee!
- Manage the marketing efforts of a product line for North America sales on both national and independent channels.
- Manage and implement Marketing strategies and facilitate and track individual projects in collaboration with Category Managers, Sales Directors and the Creative Team
- Build our online presence with SEM and content on local, nationals and international distributor sites and retail clients
- Work with the Communications Specialist to maintain all social media accounts –Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook…
- Develop video content for our online channels (YouTube and eComm)
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to plan, deliver and execute projects with excellence
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all marketing projects
- Develop digital creative assets
- Brainstorm/experiment with new and creative growth strategies
- Stay current on content marketing industry best practices and implement those findings
- Wear multiple hats, manage multiple projects and remember to have fun!
- A post-secondary degree/ diploma in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications or related field
- 5+ years of related work experience, particularly in a Marketing capacity
- Experience in Project Management, Market Research / Analysis, Website Project Management, Business Analysis, Marketing & Communications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and maintain professionalism
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to last-minute changes in direction, presentation, and execution
- Advanced working knowledge of content development on e-commerce sites
- A strong understanding of best practices for brand reputation
- Up to date on current marketing and social media trends
- Flexibility to travel occasionally across Canada and to the U.S.
- Experience with website content management, Google Analytics and SEM – WordPress and NetSuite skills is considered an asset
- Knowledge of the Canadian specialty appliance industry including national and independent sales channels is considered an asset
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing.
Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.