Key Account Manager (Minneapolis – Upper Midwest Region),
Do you get gratification from connecting customers to the products and services that they need? Do you enjoying supporting customers through a combination of face to face, product training and administrative work? If you’re looking for a road warrior/home office combination, this could be the role for you!
This position operates out of the Minneapolis area to service our Upper Midwest customers. This position will be working with our Independent & National Sales teams to help the company grow and service our existing accounts while bringing on new business. This is a newly created role on our team and we have been investing in new positions across the company to support our efforts to grow and be successful.
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to be a part of an experienced & enthusiastic team of sales experts!
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan available
- Career advancement & professional development opportunities
- Employee discounts on Danby products
You will :
- Make a sales plan and budget as it relates to your current and future clients
- Service and support your Independent & National customers
- Train customer sales staff on Danby product knowledge
- Stay knowledgeable about our industry and customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and/or Marketing and/or three years directly managing accounts
- Great negotiating, budgeting, analyzing, presenting and selling skills
- Will to power through to “make things happen”
- Strong customer service & relationships building
- Go-to expert status for Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel
It will be great if you also have:
- Thorough knowledge of the appliance industry and our customers
- 5+ years of Account Management experience
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability