Inside Sales Associate,
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Inside Sales Associate plays a vital role in the success of Intirion. The Inside Sales Associate will expand sales across Government channels and other select markets. This individual is actively involved in the administration, management and communication of all Government, Academic and Institutional contracts to ensure the success of Intirion as a whole. This role will also require supporting government sales through the RFQ and bid process.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Sells and services existing and new accounts within assigned channels
- Builds and maintains a rapport with accounts to provide service and achieve sales targets
- Support government sales by supporting government RFQs, RFIs and contracts as well as sourcing opportunities through procurement hubs including FBO, FedBid, Government Bids and BidSync
- Contract administration for Intirion’s General Services Administration (GSA) Contract including all contract additions, deletions, modifications
- Responsible for changes and updates of GSA Advantage web site via SIP during a GSA contract modification process
- Product research for potential contract product additions/deletions to GSA and AFNAF
- Reviews agreement and summarizes on executive summary for review and approval by Director of Sales
- Monitors performance against goals and tracks product/category segments
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree and experience in sales
- Knowledge of the GSA contract business
- Successful candidate must demonstrate the ability to build relationships, both laterally and vertically within the organization as well as to take initiative to grow the position
- Demonstrate an excellent grasp of brand building and customer service coupled with strong communication skills
- A positive attitude, strong organizational, negotiating, multitasking and time management skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with the appliance industry would be considered an asset
The Inside Sales role works in an office setting. Data entry is required. Limited travel.
MicroFridge® is a division of Danby. For over 30 years, we have focused on providing Academic, Hospitality, Healthcare, Government and Office verticals with innovative and reliable specialty appliances for their small space living environments. MicroFridge® has a proud history of pioneering new technology being customer centric and treating others with respect and dignity.
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability