We are looking for an experienced EDI analyst that will help us migrate existing EDI transactions from a legacy ERP system to NetSuite. This position will be dynamic and will contribute directly to client solutions and operational improvements.
- Assist in migrating 150+ transactions with 51+ trading partners from legacy ERP system to NetSuite
- Define EDI and B2B integration requirements through analysis, and design
- Provide technical direction and assistance regarding customer EDI integration needs
- Plan, design, implement and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity
- Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan
- Provide technical assistance to current and prospective partners.
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
- Expert knowledge of x12 and EDIFACT standards with preference for Customer, Vendor and Supply Chain
- Expert knowledge of EDI transmission formats such as AS2, FTP, VAN, etc.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Experience with enterprise integration tools such as Dell Boomi
- Project Management
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, SQL and ASP
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, ERP [NetSuite], CommerceHub, DiCentral and SPS Commerce
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies