Under the general direction of the Director of National Sales, the Sales Coordinator is responsible for maintaining and servicing the key E-Commerce accounts ensuring overall customer satisfaction. This position is also responsible for meeting sales budgets and generating new programs and/or promotions to help increase sales. The Sales Coordinator liaises with the Supply Chain team and Customer Service team to co-ordinate shipping schedules to develop forecasting plans and execute promotions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the generation and maintenance of E-Commerce accounts/customers
- Assists in the development of sales programs, product selection and pricing for key internet accounts
- Builds and maintains a relationship and rapport with new and existing accounts
- Maintains and increases revenue and profit growth with each account
- Supports E-Commerce accounts in their sales efforts by recommending online merchandising, product advertising, online retail markets, and new products
- Generates reports to compare and analyze the sales of each online account as required
- Monitors performance against the budget and tracks product segments
- Collaborates with the Category Managers and other teams to introduce new products and advertising initiatives
- Knowledgeable about the competitive E-Commerce marketplace
- Responsible for assisting in the generation of new ideas to address online customer needs
- Makes recommendations regarding the introduction of new products
- Examines retail and competitive environment to assist in the generation of new ideas
- Creates seasonal promotions, point of sale discounts, online promotions, online merchandising and product campaigns
- Responsible for assisting in providing customer service to online accounts
- Collaborates with Buyers to ensure the forecast plans are up to date and maintained throughout the year
- Collaborates with Buyers on execution plans for upcoming promotions
- Updates retail analysis weekly and distributes to Sales team and online Buyers.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- A University degree in Business and/or Marketing is required plus three to five years related experience in servicing key accounts
- Thorough knowledge of the appliance industry and retail channels is required
- Must be able to demonstrate strong business skills related to negotiating, budgeting, analyzing sales figures, presenting and selling products to clients
- Must have an excellent grasp of brand building and customer service coupled with strong communications skills
- Must have proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners and customers
- Effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The Sales Coordinator works in an office setting. The individual spends most of his/her time in a seated position. Data entry is required of the individual. Occasional travel is required.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.