E-Commerce Manager (North America),
If you live and breathe E-Commerce, this role is for you!
Under the general direction of the CEO, the E-Commerce Manager is responsible for overseeing, maintaining and servicing North American E-Commerce business. This position is also responsible for meeting sales budgets and generating new programs and/or promotions to help increase sales. The E-Commerce Manager liaises with the Sales, Supply Chain and Customer Service teams to co-ordinate shipping schedules to develop forecasting plans and execute promotions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledgeable about the competitive E-Commerce marketplace to ensure key competitive advantage
- Overseas the development of sales programs, product selection and pricing for online
- Monitors performance against the budget and tracks product segments
- Collaborates with the product managers, Sales and other teams to introduce new products and advertising initiatives
- Examines retail and competitive environment to assist in the generation of new ideas
- Collaborates to ensure the forecast plans are up to date and maintained throughout the year
- Collaborates on execution plans for upcoming promotions
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- A University degree in Business and/or Marketing is preferred combined with 3+ years of experience selling & marketing in a fast-paced environment
- Strong influencing skills operating in a matrix model
- Thorough knowledge of the appliance industry and retail channels is required
- Must be able to demonstrate strong business skills related to negotiating, budgeting, analyzing sales figures, presenting and selling products to clients
- Must have an excellent grasp of brand building and customer service coupled with strong communications skills
- Effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The E-Commerce Manager works in an office setting. Travel in Canada and the U.S. is required. The individual in this position may be expected to travel frequently throughout the year.
anby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 65 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.