Digital Marketing Specialist,
Do you tweet, share, and post on social media in your sleep? Do you know how to get the right emails to the right people at the right time? As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you are a part of our enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing team. Your passion for creating, managing and implementing creative digital strategies will set us apart from others.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager, Tara, you will enjoy being creative, understand how to both build and convert a digital audience, and stay up-to-date with all the latest and greatest digital media developments. Are you up for the challenge?
What’s in it for you?
- 40 hours a week, working with a resourceful, talented and innovative team
- Opportunity to build on your Marketing ninja skills
- Sweet discounts on Danby products
- Promote from within environment
- Morning coffee breaks with Nick, Kristen and Brandon!
What you will do:
- Create, manage and implement digital inbound and outbound Marketing strategies through content creation, and SEO/SEM best practices
- Build and maintain all social media accounts –Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Develop video content for our online channels (YouTube and eComm)
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to plan, deliver and execute digital projects with excellence
- Measure, analyze and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Develop digital creative assets
- Work with our IT department on the day-to-day maintenance and functionality of Danby’s websites, launching new site content
- Brainstorm/experiment with new and creative growth strategies
- Wear multiple hats, manage multiple projects and most of all have fun!
You’re good at:
- Current marketing tools and strategies
- Demonstrating social networking experience
- Keeping organized and extremely detail oriented
- Tweaking, Improving and Optimizing
- Being part of a team – both flexible and highly adaptable
- Project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management
- Being outgoing, positive, creative and innovative– we are marketers after all!
- You have a post-secondary degree/ diploma in Marketing and/or Digital Marketing
- WordPress experience
- NetSuite experience
- Graphic Design experience
- SEO experience
- Bilingual (French, English, Spanish)
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.