Delivery Driver & Roadshow Warrior,
The Delivery Driver is responsible for operating remote sales events as well as delivery/pickup of product throughout the region.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive company truck and execute on delivery and pickup throughout region.
- Set up Danby sales and events
- Interacting with customers at sales events
- Understand the features and benefits of Danby products to potential customers
- Processing sales orders with customers and forwarding POS
- Resolve problems with customers
- Negotiate agreeable solutions to problems such as delivery issues…etc
- Post-secondary education
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management, prioritization, leadership and communication skills
- Appliance experience is an asset
- A valid G driver’s license with a driving record in good standing
- 2 years of relevant experience in a retail position is a bonus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
The Delivery Driver works in various outdoor retail settings and drives a truck. This individual spends much of their time in both sitting and standing positions.
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 65 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!