Data Entry Clerk,
Do you have an eye for numbers? Do enjoy generating key metrics and reports related to inventory and returns?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Data Entry Clerk on our reverse logistics team in Findlay, Ohio.
What is Reverse Logistics? When a retailer returns our product (as rare as this may be) we bring the product back in house to fix it, clean it and resell it! Does this sound like something you might be interested in?
Apply in person at our upcoming Career Fair!
Where: Danby Products Inc. 1800 Production Drive, Findlay, Ohio 45840
When: February 7th & 8th
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
What’s in it for You:
- Full time permanent position
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week
- Competitive pay at $13/hour
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan available
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- Accurately track and process all new customers, orders and returns in the ERP database related to remanufacturing activities
- Generate weekly management activity reports
- Coordinate product warehouse transfers
- Assist in sales for remanufactured products
- Report on all remanufactured inventory
- Provide general office and other warehousing support as required
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- An understanding of general inventory control principles
- Exceptional communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel and data entry
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with vendors
**Bonus if you have:
- Traffic or customs experience
- Experience with ERP/MRP software specifically Apprise
- Knowledge of reverse logistics and remanufacturing processes
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability