Data Entry Clerk – 1 Year Contract,
Do you have an eye for numbers?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Data Entry Clerk on our Shipping & Receiving team in Guelph, Ontario.
What’s in it for You:
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- Accurately and efficiently scan all customer orders
- Input order details into courier database system
- Track orders in ERP database and print corresponding barcode/shipping labels
- Maintain excel spreadsheet of all orders for the Shipping & Receiving department
- Assist with cycle counts of warehouse inventory
- Provide general office and other warehousing support as required
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Good communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel and data entry
- Flexibility to work as part of a team to get the job done
**Bonus if you have:
- Experience with ERP/MRP software specifically Apprise/NetSuite
- Knowledge of Shipping & Receiving processes would be considered an asset
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!