Customer Service Representative (12 Month Contract),
You love a good puzzle and you love solving problems for people. You use your skills to help others, and make a difference every day!
You’d be a perfect Consumer Service Representative (CSR) for Danby!
You’d be responsible for serving customers, from initial call, to final resolution. This role is a brand ambassador that provides positive experiences to all!
What’s in it for you:
- Full time (12 Month Contract)
- Day shift, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Employee discounts and wellness programs
- Career advancement & learning opportunities in our “promote from within” culture
What you do:
- Provides professional and courteous assistance to the final consumer
- Provides general troubleshooting information on the technical aspects of our products and requests assistance from technicians when required.
- Determines a suitable warranty resolution for consumers whether it be replacement, repair or refund of appliance according to company policy and procedure.
- Keeps customers informed of the status of their claim or the final resolution approved in a timely fashion.
- Interacts with service depots on behalf of customers i.e. requests documentation, part numbers, assists with scheduling of service calls and sourcing and expediting of parts.
- Escalates consumer issues to the Consumer Service Coordinator when issues fall outside of ability to resolve satisfactorily or as required.
- Completion of a college or university degree
- 3 to 5 years experience in Customer Service (appliance industry preferred)
- Must be proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Experience with Call Centre Software is an asset
- Bilingual in French is considered an asset
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing.
Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.