Customer Service Representative,
Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, CS Rep will partner with the Customer Service and Sales Teams to execute customer & consumer orders from receipt through delivery. The CS Rep will be a brand ambassador providing positive brand experiences to all customers, internal and external, through outstanding customer service within a Customer Service environment handling both inbound and outbound telephone calls.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform all aspects of order entry
- Customer Service Champion –receive and respond to inbound and outbound calls within a Customer Service setting; provide the MicroFridge product availability, pricing, documentation, order status, delivery/tracking, invoicing and shipping status as required
- Connect with customers and build rapport to understand needs, expectations and requirements to achieve customer goals and service level agreements
- Create efficient electronic ordering and invoicing practices including assisting with driving EDI adoption across large Intirion customers
Knowledge & Education Required
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Sales oriented – Motivated to develop sales relationships that increase revenue
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with 2 to 3 years of Power Point
- Discrete with respect to materials of a confidential nature
- Previous experience working within a Customer Service environment
Intirion/MicroFridge® is a division of Danby. For over 20 years, we have focused on providing Academic, Hospitality, Healthcare, Government and Office/Industry verticals with innovative and reliable specialty appliances for their small space living environments. MicroFridge® has a proud history of pioneering new technology throughout our industry, being customer centric and treating others with respect and dignity.
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability