Customer Service Representative,
You love using your skills to help others and thrive in a call center environment! You enjoy building relationships and providing a positive experience to all!
If this sounds like you, look no further!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for being a brand ambassador providing customers with product availability, pricing, documentation, order status, delivery/tracking, invoicing and shipping status as required.
- Receive and respond to inbound and outbound calls within a call center setting;
- Provide the MicroFridge product availability, pricing, documentation, order status, delivery/tracking, invoicing and shipping status as required.
- Provide effective and proactive communication to customer regarding status of service, time estimations and cost
- Administer all warranty and credit transactions/issues
- Open new accounts
- Forward product and parts orders to Distribution/ Purchasing or Parts Department
- Transact all credit card purchases
- Research and open new service providers
- Update service logs to track all service work progress from the start to completion
- Perform all aspects of order entry – including but not limited to the identification of product and part numbers, selection of appropriate customer accounts and all other data fields required to complete the transaction.
- Manage ongoing continuous improvement of revenue recognition from Intirion Customers.
- Special Projects assigned by Customer Service Manager
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs with 2 to 3 years of PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A passion for Sales – ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships
- Call center experience is considered an asset
- Knowledge of Apprise and ACT is an asset
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability