Category Manager – Home Comfort, Laundry,
Are you humble, hungry, and smart? Are you driven to crunch the numbers and make solid decisions based on research and data?
Your category will be Home Comfort & Laundry – an area with lots of room for growth opportunity!
Working closely with Lynda, our resident appliance guru, you will support the Sales team as well as our customers in focusing on the right products for their respective markets.
- A master of customer insights
- In your element analyzing consumer, customer, competitors, and other variables
- Able to see the big picture looking at the product portfolio
- Excited when generating and finding new product ideas
- Able to articulate “Why Danby” with our customers
- Able to travel overseas 1-2 times a year
- A University Degree or College Diploma in Business
- Minimum 3 to 5 years marketing (or marketing/sales combination) experience preferably in consumer goods
- Ability to make a pivot table (and you know how to use it!)
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Fact-based, logical and compelling presentation skills
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning over 65 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!