Please note – Excel Gurus/Ninjas/Masters/Savants/Experts/Pros will “Excel” in this role.
Reporting to the Managing Director-US Sales, the Business Analyst will be responsible for digging deep into business and financial data while interfacing with various internal stakeholders to maintain smooth reporting and operation processes. This role will also be responsible for providing insights to the sales team that will identify new opportunities, gaps, analyze account and financial performance, and recommend improvements to key department stakeholders.
- Analyze and report financial, sales, customer and supply chain data
- Analyze company processes to increase efficiencies
- Provide monthly reports on various sales, channel, and category performance on both a scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Provide quarterly reports analyzing sales by brand, channel, and sales representative
- Responsible for price list creation, profit maintenance and updating by channel
- Create annual sales budgets
- Additional duties will be assigned as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3-5 years progressive Analyst or Finance experience is required
- Strong working knowledge of financial analysis and reporting is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent team player and ability to work across departments
- Advanced user of Excel is required Eg. Pivot tables, Vlook ups, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Intirion/MicroFridge® is a division of Danby. For over 20 years, we have focused on providing Academic, Hospitality, Healthcare, Government and Office/Industry verticals with innovative and reliable specialty appliances for their small space living environments. MicroFridge® has a proud history of pioneering new technology throughout our industry, being customer centric and treating others with respect and dignity.