Bilingual Consumer Service Representative,
You love a good puzzle and you love solving problems for people. You use your skills to help others, and make a difference every day!
You’d be a perfect Bilingual Consumer Service Representative (CSR) for Danby!
You’d be responsible for serving customers from initial call, to final resolution. This role is a brand ambassador that provides positive experiences to all!
Danby will support you by offering technical training, a knowledgeable, skilled and experienced team and a hands on Manager with a firm focus on development.
What’s in it for you?
- Full time, permanent position
- Day shift, Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- Opportunity to build on your Customer Service knowledge and skills
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- BBQ’s, potlucks and lots of other fun events led by our Culture Committee!
What you’ll do:
- Provide professional and courteous assistance to the final consumer
- Provide troubleshooting information on the technical aspects of our products and requests assistance from technicians when required.
- Determine a suitable warranty resolution for consumers whether it be replacement, repair or refund of appliance according to company policy and procedure.
- Keep customers informed of the status of their claim or the final resolution approved in a timely fashion.
- Interact with service depots on behalf of customers i.e. requests documentation, part numbers, assists with scheduling of service calls and sourcing and expediting of parts.
- Handle customer escalations and provide guidance when issues fall outside of ability to resolve satisfactorily or as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Completion of a college or university degree
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Customer Service (appliance industry preferred)
- Must be proficient in MS Word & Excel
- Bilingual in French and English
- Strong skills in communication and rapport building, problem solving managing detail, multi-tasking and follow through
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and troubleshoot customer escalations professionally
- Experience with Call Centre Software is an asset
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing.
Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.