Bilingual Consumer Service Representative (French) – 1 Year Contract,
Are you looking for a new and interesting challenge? Do you enjoy interacting with customers over the phone on a daily basis? Are you Bilingual, French & English? We are currently looking for motivated and enthusiastic people to join our North American Consumer Service team on a one year contract!
This position operates out of our Guelph, Ontario head office servicing customer inquiries across North America. Reporting to Todd, our Consumer Care Manager, you’ll be a brand ambassador of Danby Appliances providing a positive experience to all customers, technicians and dealers.
What’s in it for You:
- Day shift Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- Career advancements opportunities in our “promote from within environment”
- Opportunity to be a part of a great team and growing company
- Competitive pay starting at $17/hour
Danby will support you by offering technical training, a knowledgeable, skilled and experienced team and a hands on leader with a firm focus on development.
- Analyze and resolve customer service issues in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction
- Provide consumer education on installation and proper operation of all products
- Determine a suitable warranty resolution for consumers whether it be replacement, repair or refund of appliance according to company policy and procedure
- Contact dealers to get clarification on sales items, requests replacements of appliances or any other pertinent matter on consumer’s behalf
- Enter part orders and credit requests from consumers, dealers and service depots into Apprise
- Escalate consumer issues to the Consumer Service Coordinator when issues fall outside of ability to resolve satisfactorily or as required.
- 3-5 years of direct work experience in Customer Service or equivalent experience
- Appliance industry experience is a definite asset
- High level proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Bilingual in French
- Strong skills in communication and rapport building, problem solving managing detail, multi-tasking and follow through.
- Proficiency in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is considered an asset
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing.
Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request in all aspects of the recruitment process. Please check out our careers website to see what opportunities might interest you at, www.danby.com/careers.