Do you enjoy trouble shooting difficult issues? Do you have experience running diagnostic tests, replacing parts and completing repairs on appliances?
We are currently looking for a skilled Appliance Technician to join our reverse logistics team in Findlay, Ohio.
What is Reverse Logistics? When a retailer returns our product (as rare as this may be) we bring the product back in house to fix it, clean it and resell it! Does this sound like something you might be interested in?
Apply in person at our upcoming Career Fair!
Where: Danby Products Inc. 1800 Production Drive, Findlay, Ohio 45840
When: February 7th & 8th
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
What’s in it for You:
- Full time permanent position
- Single Day shift, 40 hours per week
- Competitive pay
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits after a maximum of 90 days
- 401(k) plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on Danby products
- Test performance of returned / damaged / defective products
- Perform physical / visual inspection of the product
- Diagnose product to determine root cause
- Determine whether to repair or scrap product
- Repair or scrap units in accordance to company policy
- Request required parts for repair of units from the Parts department
- Complete documentation/reports associated with the product status
- Perform all tasks in accordance with the Health and Safety laws and procedures
- Preform periodic service repairs, warranty work and other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- An Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved Universal or Class I Technician Certificate in compliance with Federal license requirements, Section 608
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Appliance Technician
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, work ethic and positive team player
- Computer literate
Danby is a proudly Canadian company with a rich history spanning 70 years. We are currently a leader in the appliance market, producing innovative, quality products at competitive pricing. Our products are marketed under seven brand names: Danby®, Danby Designer®, Danby Diplomat®, Danby Premiere®, Simplicity®, Arcticaire®, and Silhouette®, as well as some private brands for major retail stores.
Danby’s goal of being the largest compact and specialty appliance company in North America is already being realized. Our strong leadership, creativity and innovation provide us with the tools to ensure future growth for many years to come.
At Danby, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Here are some of the reasons why being employed with Danby may be your best career move:
- You will have a job where you can be part of change and really make an impact!
- You will have the ability to work with great people who are passionate about our industry.
- You will work for an established company that actually believes in its values and does their best to live them out!
Danby Products Inc. and Intirion Corporation are EO employers – M/F/Veteran/Disability