Under the general direction of the General Manager and Director of Sales, the Sales Support Assistant will be responsible for the creation of presentations, sales reporting and analysis, and providing support to the Sales Team.
- Establishes and maintains customer account setups
- Creates, maintains and formats pricelists.
- Reports and analyses sales statistics
- Maintains internal sales folders both electronically and hard copy.
- National and Regional Accounts setups.
- Fields administrative calls from independent representatives
- Arranges corporate travel for the Sales team and Managers as required
- Updates retail analysis, store shop information, and promotional activity
- Responsible for the Product Rebate Program
- Other duties and projects as assigned by the General Manager or Director of Sales.
Candidates must possess a university degree or college diploma in Business Administration or the equivalent direct work experience in a sales support capacity is required. Knowledge of the appliance industry and inventory management would be considered an asset. Basic knowledge of sales and analytical theories and practices as well as strong problem identification and resolution skills are required. The candidate must have excellent multi-tasking ability, strong attention to detail and be proficient with Microsoft Office with the emphasis on Excel and Power Point. Excellent teamwork and team building skills, and a well-defined sense of diplomacy with the ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and customers is a requirement. Data entry is required on a regular basis. Some travel in Canada and the United States may also be required.