Danby offers a wide range of benefits to our employees; some are traditional while others are unique to us! We understand the importance of hiring the best talent and treating them that way.
Retirement Savings Plans
To assist in retirement savings Danby offers an employer contributed pension plan/401K to employees where contributions are conveniently deducted through weekly payroll.
All full-time and some contract employees receive benefits. Depending on your location and level of employment, they can include different items; although generally, our benefit package includes health and dental benefits, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability benefits, travel insurance and access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Training and Professional Development
Danby believes in continuous growth and improvement and generously subsidizes 100% of tuition costs that are related to your position (up to a maximum). We will also subsidize professional designation membership fees, seminars, and other professional development that will assist in your career with Danby.
Additional Benefits to Show our Appreciation
Other unique benefits that Danby offers to employees (may vary based on location) include:
- Discounts on Danby products
- Discounts to attractions, theme parks, restaurants and more
- A holiday schedule that exceeds the Employment Standards Act
- Free freshly ground coffee for employees every day including Fair Trade varieties
- Employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Leaving an hour early every Friday!