Under the general direction of the Intirion General Manager, with a dotted-line to the VP of Finance, the Financial Analyst will drive operational efficiency in concert with the General Manager. In this role, the Financial Analyst will primarily be responsible for ensuring flawless sales and use tax compliance as well as other financial compliance activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Sales and Use Tax compliance
- Treasury – including banking support and the implementation of P-Card, Credit Card payment processing, etc..
- Provide solid ERP support by developing reports and processes to drive operational improvements
- Streamline processes by recognizing inefficiencies and making change happen
- Perform daily financial assistance to the accounting supervisor including
- Partner on year-end close, inventory count and working papers
- Provide financial alternatives and recommendations to business problems
- Assist auditors when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant accounting and business experience in an accounting designation is preferred
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with ERP a must
- Exceptional software proficiency, with an advanced level in Excel and MS Office knowledge. Excel knowledge must include pivot tables, vLookups, graphs, etc..
- Exposure to US income taxation and/or commodity taxation required
- Ability to travel periodically
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask in an efficient and organized manner
- A mathematical and analytical fortitude
The Financial Analyst will work in an office setting. This individual spends most of their time in a seated position. Data entry is required of the individual on a regular basis. They may be required to enter the warehouse from time to time as part of job function.